Custom Metal Stampings
If you are in need of high-precision, custom metal stampings, turn to Peninsula Spring. We offer over 40 years of experience to quickly, accurately and cost-effectively manufacture punched, laser-cut and photochemically etched metal parts. Peninsula Spring has extensive experience with the prototype and short run metal stamping process – especially when your part requires a special function such as:
- Specific spring force
- Operating at elevated temperatures
- Electrical conductivity
- Non-magnetic environment
- Corrosive environment
- High cycle - life requirement
- Tight space requirement
Benefits of Working With Peninsula Spring
Peninsula Spring has been a specialized manufacturer for all types of springs since 1976. We can provide you with more manufacturing solutions than ordinary custom metal stamping companies. If your design requires any special functions, like metal stamping or sheet metal bending we can assure that you will benefit from the experience that Peninsula Spring has to offer.
Some benefits of using Peninsula Spring as your custom metal stamping source are:
- Specialize in small quantities - from 1 to 10,000+
- Industry-leading turnaround times
- Cost-effective solutions
- Low/no cost tooling
- Stringent quality standards
- 40+ years of excellence (Since 1976)
Commonly Asked Metal Stamping Questions
When choosing a company to provide custom metal stampings which will serve as a spring, there are several questions that you should ask yourself.
Does this company:
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of all spring materials?
- Know how to aid in the engineering of the part to obtain the required spring forces? (Or are they just a manufacture?)
- Accurately predict the cycle-life of the part?
- Know how to properly form spring materials without compromising the integrity of the sheet metal stamping?
- Know how to properly heat-treat the sheet metal stampings after forming?
- Offer a full selection of finishing solutions for my product?
- Have the capability of foreseeing any issues which may cost me time and money?
There are many "design pitfalls" in the spring manufacturing industry. Most companies have no idea that these pitfalls even exist. Much of the time, this unawareness is the result of other spring manufacturing companies keeping these experience-gained techniques a secret, or they have never bothered to document them. When you contact Peninsula Spring, you will immediately see that we know our business exhaustively and that we have the foresight to avoid most manufacturing issues which would otherwise cost you time, money, or worse. Companies from all industries, including the defense, electronics, medical, green technologies, aerospace, automotive, marine, agricultural and commercial turn to Peninsula Spring when they require precision, custom metal stampings which require special functions.
Excellence through Communication
Most of all, we believe in transparency. We strive to have outstanding, long-term relationships with every one of our customers. In the custom metal stamping industry, this doesn’t come easily, but that’s one of the many aspects which separates Peninsula Spring from our competition.