Custom Spring Manufacturing Experts
Peninsula Spring has been in the spring manufacturing business since 1976. Since then we have been constantly refining our spring manufacturing methods for all custom spring types. Our springs are used for everything from simple set-ups, to complex tooling and machinery. We have the spring manufacturing expertise to rise to almost any challenge that is presented.
Custom Spring Types
At Peninsula Spring our spring manufacturing capabilities allows us to produce pretty much any spring in existence. Our custom springs include, but are not limited to:
- Flat springs - Our custom flat springs are stamped, laser cut, or photo-chemically etched from a sheet of material.
- Spiral springs - Our custom spiral springs are made of rectangular-section, annealed (soft) spring steel.
- Power springs - Constructed from pre-tempered high carbon steel or 300 series stainless steel, our power springs contain special retaining holes or bends on both ends.
- Compression springs - A compression spring is a type of open-coil helical spring that resists any compressive force applied axially.
- Extension springs - Our extension springs not only store energy and resist a pulling force, but do so with constant reliability.
- Torsion springs - Torsion springs are springs that are designed with ends that can be rotated in angular deflection. This helps in the resistance of externally applied torque.
- Double torsion springs – Our double torsion springs are springs that are designed with ends that can be rotated in angular deflection. This helps in the resistance of externally applied torque.
- Exotic springs - Generally having an unconventional shape, exotic springs can often become too much of a risk for certain spring companies. However, Peninsula Spring has been an exotic spring manufacturing company since 1976.
Excellent customer service, combined with over three decades of hands-on experience with custom springs has resulted in thousands of satisfied customers. That is why we are confident that we can be your preferred supplier for all your custom spring type needs!
Contact Peninsula Spring Today
Contact us today for more information on our custom spring manufacturing processes and custom spring types including: flat springs, power springs, compression springs, torsion springs and more. You can also submit your specifications by completing our online request for quote form or by calling us directly at (877) 711-COIL. We look forward to working with you and becoming your trusted partners in custom spring manufacturing and precision sheet metal design!